Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Water Playdate

On Monday we had a playdate at a friend's house and Julia had a blast playing in the two pools. Her water shoes worked out perfect and I'm so glad we had them. It was a perfect day for a water playdate since the temperature was about 90 degrees. At first Julia and Bradon were testing out the water but it didn't take long for them to get wet.



Julia and Bradon in the pool before they filled it up with the balls.



They had so much fun throwing all the balls into the pool. They picked up every ball and put them in the pool. I just love her big smile here and of course she's styling with her pink shades.



I LOVE the look on her face. She had so much fun and was a bit sad when it was time to leave.



Julia enjoyed riding on the little fish too.



The little water fountain on this pool reminds me a bit of Sprayground. We'll definitely have to go there again this summer. Thanks to my friend Leigh for having us over, Julia really had so much fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love all the pictures, she is so photographic, but I love the last one the best, upclose of her little face. I wish I had that much fun this week, I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This appears to be more fun than I had at the office. I'm glad you enjoyed the nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alexander will love it, we use swim diapers.

    ReplyDelete