Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Lunch with Grandma

Yesterday my mom had a few hours to spare while waiting for her next flight here in Atlanta so Julia and I headed down to the airport to have lunch with her. At first Julia was a little shy but it didn't take long for her to warm up to Grandma. I asked Julia if she wanted to got to the airport and see Grandma and she said yes. We ran into some traffic on the way to the airport but nothing too bad. It's nice that I'm not working so we can do things like this at the last minute.


As I said it didn't take long for Julia to warm up to Grandma. They had fun being silly after we ate lunch at Atlanta Bread. Even though our visit was short we're glad we got to spend a little bit of time with her. Who knows maybe she'll get stuck in Atlanta sometime when she's traveling again.

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, I'm glad to see that Julia isn't shy for long. What a great idea for you to go to the airport!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures of Julia and your mother. Very cute. What a GREAT idea to go to the airport and see her during the layover.

    ReplyDelete