Saturday, May 7, 2016

Wedding Day Fun

All dressed up and ready for the wedding!


These two cousins really love each other!


Cousins looking quite good!  One beautiful flower girl and two handsome ring bearers.


My brother right before the wedding and I'm sure very nervous about his little girl getting married.


Such a pretty girl!


Julia's hair looked great!


Sister and brother checking out the bride!


Chelsea coming to give her sister a hug.  It's so sad they don't talk anymore.  I can't imagine not talking with my sister.


So sweet.  The bride and the flower girl.


Chelsea and my sister.


Chelsea and me.


These three look so cute!


These four are ready for the ceremony to begin.


Big hugs are the ceremony.


Cousin hugs are the best!


You can totally see how much Alexander loves Julia and she feels the same way about him.


Ready for the fun limo ride to the reception.


Two styling guys.


We love Michelle.


4 of my dad's kids.  Me, Lee, Kimberly and Christopher.  Missing Jeff, Gary and Jill.


Our Texas couple representing the fine state of Texas with a pair of cowgirl boots.


Many people from my brother's side of the family.


More fun family photos.


Michelle and her Grandma.


Cory, Grandma, and Michelle.  


My sister and I with my Uncle Richie and our cousin Joseph.


My mom with her siblings Richie and Joy.


These three cuties again!


Such a handsome boy!


Another handsome boy.


Alexander and his mama.


Alexander and his dada.


Love this little family of mine.


Julia and her Daddy.


Such a pretty flower girl.


Gotta love all the poses.


Little Miss Victoria picking dandelions.


Excited for another limo ride.


The bride...now the Mrs. Williamson having fun on her special day.


A hummer limo...so fun for the kids and the wedding party too.


Sweet Michael helping the kids out...what a great guy.


The groom busy on his wedding day helping all the kids.


Ready to enjoy the reception!


So sweet!


Miss Victoria had something stuck in her tooth but no worries Jessy and I came to the rescue.  I had dental floss and Jessy got it out.


First dance as husband and wife.


Such a cute couple.


What's Julia looking at that's so interesting!


The candy table at the wedding was a big hit!  Fill your bag with whatever candy you like and the parents didn't really monitor how much you eat.  These kids thought it was awesome!


Have another...sure why not.


My niece with Julia and Andrew.  Thankful she asked Julia and Andrew to be a part of her special day.  My kids had a blast!


Candy overload.


Sour patch smiles!


Father daughter dance was the absolute best!  They took professional dance lessons and it brought many to tears.


These two dancing fools.


Pure joy!  Having an absolute blast!


More crazy dancing by these two.  We seriously had the best time and it was so much fun celebrating with family.  Best of luck to Chelsea and Michael...they make a wonderful couple.

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely loved all the wedding pictures! Again, you caught all the special moments and made me feel like I was actually there. Love it!

    ReplyDelete