Sunday, May 8, 2016

Mother's Day

It's been a long time since we've spent Mother's Day with our own mom but it happened to be the same weekend as the wedding so it was an added bonus for us.  It was a busy day trying to see both families.  Quickly visiting with my uncle and cousin before they left town.


We headed up to visit with my brother and his wife as well.  We haven't gone to their house in a while so we decided it was best to pay them a visit too.  Best part about that visit was the leftovers from the candy table at the wedding were at his house.  The kids were super excited about that!  Obviously Alexander thought that was a great surprise once he woke up from a nap.


Not the best photo of the kids but all my brother and sister-in-laws nieces and nephews.


Mother's Day photo with our mom.  I'm sad I never got a photo of Thomas with his mom or a photo of me with my own kids but it was a busy day trying to visit with people before they left town or as we were leaving the next day.  It's nice having both families in the same town but when we visit it's always so hectic trying to see everyone.  Happy Mother's Day to all those moms out there but especially my own mom, my sister who is an awesome mom and my mother-in-law who is great as well.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Nicole for the compliment!
    You yourself are a wonderful mother and I am thankful that my grandchildren have you and Thomas leading them through life.

    ReplyDelete