Monday, May 2, 2016

Field Trip with Julia

Julia's class had a field trip to Bottoms Tree Farms and I was so glad I was able to join them.  It worked out perfectly with dropping Andrew off at school and the field trip was over by the time I had to pick him up.  Julia and one of her good friends Addison from her class.


Julia and her first grade class.  


Julia and Calder.  Apparently Calder has a crush on Julia and I believe she has a crush on him too.  I had to snap of photo of these two cuties.  It was nice being able to chat with some of the other moms too.

2 comments:

  1. Julia looks so happy in these pictures. That's a very big class, I counted 26 kids. I don't think you can have 26 kids in a first grade class in Liverpool, they cap them at 22.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They use to be much smaller but we can't keep up with the growth. Back when I taught I never had 26 kids...it was always around 22.

    ReplyDelete