Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Learning Time

I'm working with Andrew on holding a writing utensil correctly.  Look at how good he is doing!  Since he's a lefty I had to hold it in my left hand so I could make sure I was showing him correctly.  Definitely good form!


Happy to be using the highlighters.  It's the little things that make a difference to kids.


Julia was practicing writing the alphabet with capital and lowercase letters.  Her letter formation is great and she's been very receptive to constructive feedback on how to fix a few of her letters.  Way to go Julia!

1 comment:

  1. You can see how much Andrew's grip has developed since the first picture you put on the blog a while ago. He is really concentrating. Those kids are so lucky to have a Mom that is a teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete