Saturday, January 26, 2013

All About Julia





Hope you enjoy the photos of sweet Julia at four years old and the questions I asked her along with her answers.  Now that she's four years old I think I'm going to ask her these same questions every year...I think it will be fun to see how her answers change over the years or stay the same.  She's the sweetest 4 year old I know and I'm so glad she's my daughter!  Love her!

How old are you? 4 years old
Who is your best friend? Grace and Lily (from school)
What do you want to be when you grow up? Doctor
What makes you happy? hugging (how sweet)
What makes you sad? if somebody hits me
Favorite food? chicken meatballs
Favorite breakfast? bagel with cream cheese
Favorite lunch? chicken breast heart sandwich with mayonnaise and a pickle, string cheese, graham crackers, strawberries and blueberries
Favorite snack? cheez-its
Favorite dinner? chicken meatballs, noodles, green beans
Favorite dessert? cookie cake
Favorite toys? baby dolls
Favorite color? pink
Favorite song? Not Ready to Be a Princess
Favorite TV show? DocMcstuffins
Favorite Movie? Cinderella
Favorite Book?  Pinkalicious and Sofia the First
What do you like to do outside? go on the swings
What do you like to do inside? play with baby dolls
What do you like most about school? eating lunch with my friends

1 comment:

  1. Julia still likes Chicken Meatballs, I do too. Papa likes them too, which is even more special. I remember the first time she came to Liverpool to visit, you made her them and she ate 4 of them at once. I could not believe my eyes. I hope nobody has hit her, how did she think of that answer. I always wanted to be a doctor when I was little too. She is very consistent with her answers because I already knew about the color pink and her baby dolls. I think it is a riot that her favorite thing to do at school is eat with her friends. When Thomas was in grade school he used to say that lunch was the best part of the day. I hope you repeat the questions again next year. It was so much fun to read!

    ReplyDelete