Sunday, November 13, 2011

Such a Cutie!

Somehow Andrew keeps getting cuter by the day. I'm not surprised since I always thought the same thing with Julia. We really are lucky to have two cute little kids who are so sweet.


Andrew is such a happy little boy who loves to smile! Andrew and Daddy are having fun in the playroom. Julia was too busy playing to get in the photo.

Andrew is looking good in his new shirt from Naartjiee which is a new store that opened in North Point Mall....it's such a cute brand from South Africa. Funny enough my sister bought Julia an outfit from this store in Texas last year and I loved it. I'm so excited since we now have the store here in Atlanta. Andrew is just hanging out and relaxing in the recliner in his room. I'm sure Andrew will be watching some sports on TV with his Daddy and relaxing in a recliner before I know it. When that happens Julia and I will be sure to go out and do some shopping or get a pedicure instead!

1 comment:

  1. He is very cute and he looks like his father in the 2nd picture. He looks very proud of himself because he is standing up.

    ReplyDelete