Saturday, September 12, 2015

Mercier Orchards

Ready for a fun day in Blue Ridge! It wasn't such a hot day which made it perfect weather for apple picking.


This little guy just makes us laugh.  He truly has such a fun personality and just goes with the flow.


He was dancing and doing all these silly moves.  Gotta love him!


Pretty Julia all ready to pick apples.


Eating and picking at the same time.


Julia and her special apple.  This little cutie always finds a special apple each year and never wants to eat it.


Enjoying an apple right off the tree in the orchard.


Filing up the apple bag.


We had such a great day of apple picking at Mercier Orchards.


The secret passage way!


Two kiddos pretending to be sleeping in downtown Blue Ridge but they can't fool me.


Love this kid!  He just makes me smile!  Such a great day in Blue Ridge spending it with the ones we love.  An early dinner at Canterbury was the perfect way to end the day before heading home.

3 comments:

  1. I love your family picture with the water and trees in the background! We haven't we have not made it to the apple orchards yet. I need to get Cortland apples before they're all gone. I made three pies with Zestar apples that I bought at Haefner's. Absolutely delicious. I was hesitant to try them but a nice lady in line told me to go back and get them. Now they're my favorite apples for making pies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never had a Zester apple before. Tomorrow Andrew and I are going to make Thomas an apple pie.

    ReplyDelete