Thursday, December 18, 2014

Julia's Christmas Party

There were tons of kids out sick in Julia's class the last week of school and I can't believe she didn't miss any days.  Unfortunately on Friday night both her and Andrew started feeling bad and ended up with the flu.  Glad we got the flu shot so it wasn't as bad as it could have been.  One of the things that annoyed me the most is on Monday when I was volunteering a kid said he had a fever and his mom gave him medicine and he was at school...ugh!  If your child is sick please keep them home!  Anyways, I loved being able to go to her Christmas party with her but of course I forgot to have someone take a photo of the two of us.  Oh well, next time!  Here she is as happy as can be after she just finished making an ornament.


Next up was making a Christmas tree.


Love her facial expression!


Then she played an Olaf game and after that she came to my center and made a snowman but I didn't even get a photo of that either.  We were having lots of fun so I missed some photo opportunities.


The last center she went to was wrapping up a friend with green streamers so she looked like a tree.  I'm so thankful Thomas was able to take Andrew so I could go in and enjoy time with Julia and her class at the party.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like lots of fun! I love that dress, I wish she wore it when I was there. It is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete