Monday, July 28, 2014

Nana and Papa Visit

We were so lucky to have Nana and Papa visit us from New York for a week.  We had lots of fun doing things around town but mostly enjoyed just hanging out and being able to catch up.  Thanks for making the trip down here and we were very thankful for the great weather we had.  


Julia and Andrew were so excited to pick up Nana and Papa at the airport.  Lots of excitement in the air!


Swinging out back.


Enjoying a summer concert so close to home at The Collection.  The kids loved running and dancing and playing around while listening to music.


The day before they went to the movies with Nana and Papa at The Collection to see the new Disney movie Planes Fire and Rescue.


A trip to the pool is always fun!  


Dinner at Maggiano's is always a must.


We went blueberry picking again this year and there were a ton of blueberries to pick.


Looks like someone is trying to sneak a few blueberries.


Caught!


Another trip to the pool proved to be heaps of fun.


Somehow our kids went to the pool without any shoes.


Quick photo before they headed out to lunch and I stayed home and had some time for myself and worked on Julia's photo book.

3 comments:

  1. We had such a fun time, love all the pictures, especially the one at the airport and the one of the boys at the swings with the kids. I changed my profile picture to the airport one. Hope you don't mind when I reuse your pictures? It just occurred to me that I should be asking your permission first. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, that's fine. No need to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Nicole, I just never thought about it before.

    ReplyDelete