Thursday, March 20, 2014

My Birthday

I love how Julia, Andrew and Daddy all worked together to make the dessert for my birthday.  They asked what I wanted and this year my request was a chocolate truffle.  Brownies, pudding, cool whip, and strawberries...super yummy!  I probably only make this once a year, if that, but it's such a delicious dessert.


Julia and Andrew were so excited to help make the dessert and even more excited to eat it tomorrow for my birthday.


Thomas had a night meeting on my birthday but it was nice since it was a really short one and he was home a little after 6:00.  That's when we got to do the 'surprise party' Julia planned with balloons, streamers and poppers along with presents and dessert.  So thankful for my sweet family.

3 comments:

  1. Delicious dessert, tell them I want a piece. I am very impressed that Thomas made that, he's my boy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Julia pretty much made the brownies with only a little help from me and I coached them on how to assemble it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great team effort and a nice family activity.

    ReplyDelete