Sunday, February 24, 2013

Fun with Andrew

While Julia is at school on Tuesday and Thursday mornings it's time for Andrew and I to run a few errands since it's easier with only one kid or stay home and get a few things done and just play with my favorite little guy.  I try and mix it up so he's not always running errands or always staying home.  I'm looking forward to the warmer weather so we can get outdoors and play instead and he's going to LOVE that.  He is so much fun and loves to laugh and giggle at everything!  I thought I would snap a few photos of him while we were playing in his room the other day before lunch.  Such fun times and I'm so thankful to be able to spend this one on one time with him like I did with Julia when she was little.


He just laughs and laughs and laughs some more.


He's still laughing and giggling and I'm not even trying to tickle him.

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest, most infectious smile I have seen in a long time!!! I cannot wait to see Andrew and hug and kiss him. He looks like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete