Sunday, February 24, 2013

Valentine's Day

Julia enjoyed her first Valentine's Day party at school!  She had to write her name on all the cards she gave out and she loved looking at the valentines she received!  Many people added a piece of candy with their valentine and I think she's only eaten two pieces and hasn't even asked about it.  Julia was so sweet and wanted to get her teachers flowers so the night before he headed to Publix and she picked out some beautiful red tulips and made them cards as well.  I should have taken a picture of her bringing them into school because she was so excited to give them to her teachers.  It was all her idea and oh so very sweet!  I just love my sweet Julia!

1 comment:

  1. I remember bringing home my mailbox with valentines when I was in school, very special to get all that mail. I am so pleased to see that the balerina shirt still fits, or is it a bigger one that you picked up after she outgrew the first one?

    ReplyDelete