Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Water Time

I know I haven't posted anything in a while but Julia had a really bad cough and it caused some trouble with her asthma.  Lots of visits to the doctors and even a 2am trip to Scottish Rite Emergency Room to get some help with her breathing.  I was so worried about her that I hardly even took out my camera for a week.  Thankfully she is feeling better and things are getting back to normal.  There was one day late last week where Julia was at the end of her asthma flare up that we got a chance to play outside in our little pool.  It was Andrew's first time in the pool and he loved it.

  
Julia continues to love playing in and with the water.


Andrew loved splashing in the water.


And crawling around after the balls.


Julia loved using the hose to water anything and everything in sight.  We definitely had fun enjoying the nice weather and getting the chance to cool off.  I truly enjoyed watching them laugh and have fun and took advantage of those little moments that are so big.

1 comment:

  1. Julia and Andrew look like they are having a lot of fun. I can't wait to come to visit and play with them.

    ReplyDelete