Monday, June 4, 2012

Pools Mill Park

We haven't been to Pools Mill Park in quite a while so we thought we would make a quick trip there on Saturday.  The one thing I love most about this park is the wooden covered bridge. Julia enjoyed walking across the bridge and I just thought about the time we went there shortly after Julia learned how to walk.  Strangely enough I remember what she was wearing and just being so proud of her accomplishments.


Andrew wasn't walking across the bridge but I bet he will be on our next visit to Pools Mill Park.


Julia really wanted to put her feet in the water so Thomas took her out to the rocks and walked around a bit.


Apparently the water was cold but Julia loved it.


Had to snap a photo of Julia and Andrew on the bridge.


We all enjoyed some fun on the playground..especially Andrew.


Julia enjoyed holding hands with Andrew and going down the slide with him.


Look at that smile.  Andrew absolutely loved the slide!  He was a little sad once we ended his fun on the playground.

1 comment:

  1. I think I want to go there when we come to visit. (If it's not too far away). I want to walk in the water.

    ReplyDelete