Thursday, September 15, 2011

Wiggle Bug

It's hard to believe that Andrew is almost 4 months old. He's doing great and only waking up once a night around 2:30 to nurse and going every three hours during the day which has made it much easier for me. He usually wakes up around 6:30 to nurse and then he's so happy...just smiling and laughing. I tried to capture some of his smiles the other morning but whenever I take out the camera he just stares at it with a straight face but I managed to get a few from the many pictures I snapped. We tried getting a video of him laughing this weekend but didn't have any luck.


Cute little Andrew is such a wiggler that I may start calling him wiggle bug since Julia is love bug. As he gets older we're going to have a hard time changing his diaper since he's always wiggling. We feel so lucky to have him as part of our family of four!

1 comment:

  1. I love his pictures, he has changed in only a month. Brennan the Bear is one of my favorites, I see it on his t-shirt. I commented on the ballet pictures and Elmo, but they didn't go on, probably because I did it through my IPAD, I am still in the learning mode.

    ReplyDelete