Tuesday, September 13, 2011

We saw Curious George!

This morning Julia, Andrew, and I headed down to Lenox Mall in Buckhead to see Curious George. He was at Pottery Barn Kids and since Julia loves the books and the show I decided the drive was well worth it. She didn't want to stand alone in the picture so I joined her while Andrew was in the stroller. When we got home she said she didn't want to be in the picture alone because she was scared...he was too big. Then she said I love my little Curious George. We definitely had fun on our adventure to see Curious George today.

1 comment:

  1. For the second time, this time on my desktop. I don't blame Julia for not liking George, he is too big, he just doesn't look right to me either. I am so glad that you were able to take her to see him. She will always remember all the special places you take her, she is like Thomas and never forgets.

    ReplyDelete