Monday, August 8, 2011

Puzzles Anyone?

Julia has always enjoyed doing puzzles just like her mommy. Lately she's been doing some puzzles which are a bit more challenging and she's doing great with them. When Julia first started learning her ABC's it was from doing an alphabet puzzle. Here she is working on puzzles to make words.


Today I gave Julia her first 12 piece puzzle and the first time she did it with very little help and the second time she did it all by herself. We're so proud of her and she's so proud of herself too! The next step will be a 24 piece puzzle. I'm so glad she enjoys puzzles, maybe we can do some 1000 piece puzzles together when she's grown up.

1 comment:

  1. Nana and Grandpa are very proud of Julia, too!!! I love puzzles and did them all the time when I was little. If I was sick from school my father used to bring me a puzzle when he came home for lunch. It was something that made me feel so much better.

    ReplyDelete