Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Little Love Bug

I thought I would include a little update on Julia for those who don't get to see her on a daily basis. She is as sweet as ever and we're enjoying our time with her more and more everyday. Lately Julia has started asking 'why' questions which has been really fun as she explores the world around her. For example, the other day we pulled out of the driveway and she asked why a car was parked down the street since it's not normally parked there. She's quite observant and wants to know why things are the way they are. She is constantly asking why questions. Just today she asked why daddy was waxing the car and sometimes when you tell her why she'll even ask why to your response..it's pretty funny sometimes.

Julia is so helpful, the other day I was putting some things in the car and Julia was watching Andrew and she came running to the door and told me that Andrew spit up. It was a tiny little spit up but she was real concerned and wanted to make sure I knew about it and took care of it. Now she'll use the burp cloth to wipe Andrew's mouth if he spits up and helps out by putting dirty clothes in their laundry baskets. She's such a good helper!

Julia continues to love Elmo and enjoys watching him on TV along with Curious George. She also likes her baby and playing with her dolls. Julia really enjoys singing and has learned to sing some songs like Twinkle, Twinkle, Old MacDonald, ABC's, and of course Happy Birthday. She loves when I sing Hush Little Baby and a few other songs I made up when she was a little baby.

Lately Julia isn't all that interested in getting her picture taken but I love this one since it shows her big blue eyes. We're so lucky to be her parents and something reminds us of that everyday.

1 comment:

  1. I love it when she asks me "why", her voice is soooo cute the way she emphasizes the word you can tell she really means it. Great picture of our little girl!!!!

    ReplyDelete