Sunday, July 31, 2011

So cute!

Things are going well around the Brown house with two kids and we're getting into a good routine. It will get easier once Andrew sleeps through the night but he'll do that once he's ready. No complaining from me since he's only 2 months old and ever so cute. He'll be grown up before I know it so I'm enjoying where he's at now. I try and take a nap when both Julia and Andrew are napping but that doesn't always workout. Today I managed to get a 30 minute nap which is better than nothing. I had to get a photo with my little guy..he's so cute and I love his blond hair even more than the day he was born.


Andrew looks like a big boy sitting up in the recliner that's in his room. I must say that is one comfy chair. He sure is getting big and feeding him every two hours during the day and even during the night sometimes is really starting to show. Soon we have his two month check up so we'll find out his percentiles but he's definitely growing.


I actually have a picture of Julia just like this with her arms stretched way out and we called it the "Hug Me" photo and of course they look so much alike to me. Just in the last week Andrew is doing much more smiling and cooing, definitely one of my favorite things that babies do.

1 comment:

  1. Those are GREAT pictures, I want to see him and hold him and kiss him. He looks a lot bigger from our visit of just a few weeks ago!!

    ReplyDelete