Thursday, April 14, 2011

Love Bug Sleeping

When Julia was a baby I would take lots of pictures of her sleeping and I haven't taken any sleeping pictures in a while so today I decided to take a few. After talking with my neighbor yesterday, again I'm reminded how lucky I am that I get to stay home with her. My neighbor is putting her kids in daycare soon after having a nanny for over a year. I'm very thankful to be able to have all this time with her and enjoy all the little moments on top of the big things. On a side note, tonight when I was brushing her teeth I noticed that she cut another molar. Now she only has one more molar to come in and then she'll have all her baby teeth. Kinda sad but my little girl is growing up in so many ways rather quickly.

1 comment:

  1. She lays the same way she did when she was little and the ponytail is still there, must be she liked it because she didn't pull it out.

    ReplyDelete