Friday, April 1, 2011

Julia and her "STUFF"

This picture just makes me laugh! This morning as we were heading out the door Julia decided she couldn't leave home without all this 'stuff.' Hard to believe but she's carrying her purse, a camera bag, a Whole Foods bag with a sweater for Elmo, a blanket for Elmo, a bottle for her baby, and her Elmo and Big Bird car that were on her birthday cake, and of course we can't forget Elmo and her baby. I thought it was hilarious so I had to take a photo and share. We can never go upstairs without bringing up a bunch of things. I guess she remind me of myself when I was little because I carried a ton of things around too! As Julia would say, 'A LOT.'

1 comment:

  1. I love it, she is such a girlie girl, the smile is adorable,too. I can't wait to see her when the new baby comes.

    ReplyDelete