Monday, September 6, 2010

Elmo

I've been looking for an Elmo for Julia for a little while but could never find one I liked. I just wanted a stuffed animal Elmo and not Tickle Me Elmo or one that danced but one she could take with her to sleep that looked like Elmo (some of them don't look good). I looked at Babies R Us, Toys R Us, Target, Walmart, and a few other places. When talking with my mom she said Lord & Taylor had a huge Sesame Street section so Grandma was now on the hunt for the perfect Elmo. When Julia got up from her nap on Friday the package with Elmo arrived and was waiting for her. Julia was so excited when she opened it and she's been playing with Elmo ever since.


Does she look happy or what? Thanks Grandma for finding the perfect Elmo for Julia...she loves it!

2 comments:

  1. The joy on her face is priceless. Grandma must be very happy with those smiles. I'd say she loves Elmo, not like Thomas, he loved Bert the best and slept with him every night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't really know Bert, only a little bit from one of her books.

    ReplyDelete