Friday, September 10, 2010

Big Creek Greenway

Yesterday Julia and I went to the Big Creek Greenway for a little walk. Lately she loves the jogging stroller we got from our neighbors so I knew she would enjoy a walk if she was in the stroller. On our way back Julia got out and did some walking herself. She enjoyed watching people go by on their bikes. Now that the weather is going to get a little cooler we may have to go once or twice a week and get some exercise.


Julia really enjoyed looking at the stream below. It hardly had any water but just enough to make it interesting. If you look close enough, you can even see the scrap on her knee from when she fell the other day in the driveway.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to go there again. I loved it even when it was hot. I can see Julia's knee when I zoomed in, that is quite a big booboo. She must have really hit hard. Love the cute top she has on too.

    ReplyDelete