Sunday, October 30, 2016

Pumpkin Carving

Another year of pumpkin carving and the kids are excited!


Julia has gotten better at cleaning out the inside of a pumpkin even though it feels gross.


Definitely gross!


Ready to clean out his pumpkin.


Andrew worked hard to separate the pumpkin seeds and after Thomas roasted them he absolutely loved eating them.  Julia wasn't a fan of eating them at all.


Andrew drew what he wanted carved on his pumpkin and Daddy carved it for him.


Julia decided to have the letter 'J' carved on her pumpkin.


She was strong enough to hold her pumpkin even though she didn't think she could do it.


Look at the cute face Andrew designed!


It was a bit too heavy for Andrew to hold.  Can you believe this was the day before Halloween and Andrew is wearing shorts and a T-shirt?

1 comment:

  1. Those were some really big pumpkins! I love Julia's "J" pumpkin and Andrew's cute face that he designed himself. I had my own little pumpkin this year. I enjoyed looking at it for a month and then I roasted the seeds. They were delicious. BTW - Papa does not like pumpkin seeds either, I guess Andrew must take after him.

    ReplyDelete