Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Cumming Fair

We always have a blast at the Cumming Fair and this year was no different.  Usually I bring the kids by myself and meet up with a friend but this year Thomas left work early and went with us.  We had tons of fun watching the kids have a blast on all the rides.


Moving up to some of the rides for bigger kids.  Hard to believe but mine are getting bigger.  


The swings is definitely one of Julia's favorites rides.


Love these two cute kiddos.


Another ride Julia loved.


Cool face painting.


Andrew loved this slide and they literally went down it a ton.


Another cool face painting..Captain America.


Cute little caterpillar ride.


No hands for both of them!


Lots of giggles!


The motorcycle ride was so funny.  Every time they went by Julia made a different face and I kept snapping pictures as they went by each time.  They all make me laugh.  First up kiss face.


A look of surprised!


The what face.


Smiley!


Who knows about this one.


Peace.  All along Andrew is having fun driving the motorcycle.


Love these kids and of course Julia finds something else more interesting and is looking away.


We're so glad Daddy joined us this year!


We all rode the mixer but Julia and Andrew wanted to sit together so Thomas and I sat together.  I laughed a ton on this ride as I was the one who got squished.  It was so fun watching the kids and hearing them laugh.  It was a late night...especially since it was a school night.  Fun night but we're all exhausted!

1 comment:

  1. I love the swings too. I do love almost all rides but the swings have always been my favorite. I love all those faces that Julia made they are so expressive. I also love Andrew's look of concentration while she's making all the faces. And not to get repetitive but I love the top that Julia is wearing. It is so pretty. Glad you guys all had fun. that's what it's all about. 😎♥️

    ReplyDelete