Thursday, October 27, 2016

Fall Festival

 Now that I work at Andrew's preschool they want you to dress up for the parade.  They don't expect you to be in full costume but I knew Andrew would enjoy it if I dressed up like a Star Wars character so I decided to dress up as Rey from Star Wars The Force Awakens.  It was fun being dressed alike!


 Andrew and his buddy Grant from his 3 year old class.


 Andrew enjoying the cookie he decorated!


 Each class made a craft and they were on display for us to all enjoy.  Andrew's class made a wreath out of leaves.


 Big hugs for these buddies!


 Andrew loved the slide and I love all the smiles I got to watch.


 Hair standing up.


 Weeee!


Andrew and I had a great time at the Fall Festival.  For the past 5 years we have gotten to enjoy the preschool Fall Festival with Julia and Andrew.  It's kinda bittersweet but this year will be our last at the preschool since Andrew will be in Kindergarten next year.  Lots of fond memories from our preschool days at First Baptist Cumming.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you dressed up for the party. Great costume! I think the picture of Andrew and his friend hugging is absolutely adorable! Also, I like the one with his hair standing up as he goes down the slide.

    ReplyDelete