Saturday, November 28, 2015

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas

We're excited for the Christmas season and always love decorating our house together as a family.  Definitely a tradition I look forward to every year.  The kids have been really awesome helpers since they are getting older.


They worked together to decorate the tree.  I guess I was too busy decorating and didn't take many pictures.


That evening it was so warm we headed to The Collection for their tree lighting since we live so close.  We even ran into Ms. Marjorie which was Julia and Andrew's 3 year old preschool teacher.  We loved her and so glad both our kids had her as a teacher.  It was neat for Julia to see her since she hasn't seen her in a few years.  Oh, BTW Julia isn't wearing lipstick.  She won a candy cane and it turned her lips bright red and Andrew has green lips.


See it was warm, Daddy didn't even wear a coat.


Happy kids with yummy candy canes and not the red and white peppermint ones.


Such a pretty tree...I love the star at the top!

1 comment:

  1. So nice and Julie and Andrew met their teacher out shopping. I'm glad you told me Julia wasn't wearing lipstick because that's what I would've thought.

    ReplyDelete