Saturday, June 6, 2015

Transformer Birthday Party

We celebrated Andrew's birthday with a few of his friends with a transformer party at our house.  We only invited 4 families for a transformer BBQ birthday party and it turned out to be heaps of fun!  We're so glad everyone came to help celebrate our little guy turning 4 years old.  The kids had to complete three different missions.  The first was transformer Bingo which Thomas made and I neglected to take any photos (my bad). The second one was to uncover the transformer by throwing water balloons at the poster (it was covered with popcorn).  I guess I should have taken a picture of the poster before but I totally forgot about that too!


The last mission was to throw bean bags into baskets and score 50 points!


The birthday boy on the move but staying hydrated.  Thankfully the party started at 4:30 since it was a hot day.


The kids all loved playing with Andrew's transformers.


The birthday boy all ready for us to sing Happy Birthday!


It was a delicious cookie cake and once again from Publix.  We added the transformer toys to his cake since he wanted a transformer birthday party and transformer cake.


Andrew and his buddy Case who also loves transformers.


Almost forgot to get a family photo but surprisingly I remembered.


Julia and her BFF from Kindergarten Haleigh.


Andrew and Case.


Andrew and his buddy Grant from preschool.


We decided to have him open his presents after everyone left since he kinda says what's on his mind. I was worried he might say something about a gift that wouldn't be appropriate even though we chuckled about kids saying what's on their mind with friends during the party.  I didn't do the best at taking photos and getting pictures of everyone..I guess I was busy enjoying the party.  Happy Birthday to my happy little guy Andrew!

1 comment: