Sunday, November 10, 2013

Texas Trip...Baptism


Sweet Victoria getting baptized on such a beautiful day in Texas. So glad we were there to celebrate my little niece.  Thomas and I are her Godparents so we made the trip to Texas for her special day. 


Kimberly with her little girl.  Victoria is my sisters middle name and now passed down to her daughter.


Snoozing Victoria.


The happy parents with their sweet little girl Victoria.


So honored to be Victoria's Godparents.


Sisters with our hubbies and Victoria while the other three kids were running around in the grass.


Jace (Brad's step brother), Kimberly, Victoria, Bradley and his dad.


Kimberly, Victoria, Bradley, his mom and step dad.


Had to get a photo of Julia Kimberly and Aunt Kimberly.  Love these two girls!


I heard the cake was yummy but I never even tasted it.  I had some key lime pie my sister made instead.

Holding such a sweet girl.  Definitely miss my kids being babies.

1 comment:

  1. Victoria is a very pretty baby. She looks just like Bradley to me and she has a very attractive Godmother and Godfather. Tell Kim I loved her shoes, also, she looks great, too.

    ReplyDelete