Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Visit from Papa

This week we've enjoyed having Papa visit from New York. He came into town on Sunday to help us out and he leaves on Saturday. Julia has really enjoyed having Papa around that I'm sure she'll be sad once he leaves.


Papa was a big help when we went to the Sawnee Town Center water fountains. He watched Andrew for a bit while I was with Julia and then we switched. I definitely would not have gone on this excursion on my own just yet with Julia who is almost 2 1/2 years old and Andrew who is just over 2 weeks old.




Just hanging out and relaxing at home. Julia and Andrew kept us pretty busy this week. Julia was too busy reading her new Dora book to even look at the camera.



Just the boys...Papa and Andrew are looking good! Andrew looks great in his onesie that Nana gave him for Easter.

1 comment:

  1. Just unbelievable pictures!!! Everyone looks good in the pictures. Andrew looks like such a boy, he will never be mistaken for a girl. Grandpa looks nice and relaxed. Wish I was there. Tell Julia I said "Hi".

    ReplyDelete