Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Mommy & Me Outing

Julia and I are part of a Mommy & Me Outing that meets up once a week. I've met some great ladies from this group and Julia has made lots of nice friends too. Yesterday we went to Imaginations at Play and had lots of fun. Julia enjoyed playing at the sand table and filling up cups with lots of sand.


Julia and Cole (a friend's son) had fun at the water station. This was definitely Julia's favorite place to play. She probably would have stayed there the whole time if I let her but her shirt was getting wet. Good thing they had a hand dryer in the bathroom that I used to get her shirt dry.


She also had a good time giving the monkey a bath. I love getting to do these kinds of things with Julia and we've got to check out many new things for kids around Atlanta while meeting new people too! I almost forgot to mention about the band aid on Julia's forehead...on Saturday night we were at a friend's house and she fell and hit the corner of a wall. We're keeping Neosporin and a band aid on it so it hopefully doesn't leave a scar.

1 comment:

  1. absolutely beautiful pictures of Julia having fun with her friends, I like the Hello Kitty bandage, too

    ReplyDelete