Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Big Belly

This picture was taken on Sunday, my birthday, and I was almost 27 weeks. Things are going great and I have my next appointment on March 29th for another ultrasound. He's definitely moving around a bunch and I'm feeling lots of kicks...especially at night. Julia loves going into the baby's room and running around as we've been busy trying to get everything ready since we know we'll have little free time once he arrives. I'm hoping to make it at least 10 more weeks so I make it to June and then I'll be at 37 weeks which they consider full-term. It's kinda scary when they are born before that as in Julia's case at 36 weeks. We're still trying to decide on a name for our little boy.

1 comment:

  1. You certainly look bigger than with Julia, but boys usually weigh more than girls. I hope you go right to the end and I will pray that you hold out. Remember to pamper yourself and don't get too over tired. Put your legs up when Julia naps, it's important, you and the baby need rest too. You look great and the necklace looks nice from the side, too. :)

    ReplyDelete