Thursday, October 28, 2010

Texas Trip 10/24/10 - Kim's Baby Shower

Amy (Brad's step sister), Aunt Kim, and I hanging out before the guest arrive for the shower.


This is my absolute favorite picture from our trip and my favorite picture of Julia and Aunt Kim. They both look great. If you look close enough you can see the bruise on Julia's forehead. The night before we went to TCBY for some yogurt and Julia bumped into the corner of a table.


The proud parents-to-be. Brad came to say hello to everyone at the shower for a little bit and to take some photos too.


Julia was so good at the shower, actually she was so good the whole trip including on the airplane. She had a blast playing with a dish of candy and pretending to have Elmo eat all the candy. She thought it was hilarious. I must say it made me laugh too, it was pretty funny!


Aunt Kimmy is so silly and had the cake say Baby Denno Likes Cake!


Kim got tons of the owl stuff she registered for which is the theme of her nursery. Looks like Baby Denno will be styling with that bib but might be a bit small for mommy.


We never took a picture of just Kim and I at the shower so we did once we got home in front of the newly stained fence.


Julia loves playing in her car seat so she was in heaven when we had to bring it inside since we had to switch cars. Aunt Kim didn't realize she had so many things for Julia to play with but she enjoyed playing with the bouncer we gave them and an infant car seat.

2 comments:

  1. WOW! I never knew feeding Elmo would be so much fun. You just never know what a kid will like and it could be the simplest thing. I'm jealous I want a tatoo, but I'm too scared.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree I love the picture of Julia and Kim, too. Kim has the pregnancy glow.

    ReplyDelete