Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

On Wednesday mornings Julia and I are part of a 'Mommy and Me Outing' group. We've gone to many fun places and last week before we went to Texas we went to the Pumpkin Patch. She had fun picking up the pumpkins and carrying them around.



Julia's using her muscles and being as cute as ever. Even though you can't see it her shirt says 'My Little Pumpkin.'


Look at all the little pumpkins! Julia found the cutest little pumpkin ever in the pumpkin patch and now it's sitting on our porch with the one she painted from the previous week.


When we got home she colored the coloring pages they gave us. She always uses the bench that Thomas made her when she colors...soon she'll be doing this in her new playroom. After a little lunch we were off to Texas.




4 comments:

  1. Are you guys going to roast the pumpkin seeds??? I have my own pumpkin this year and this weekend I am going to do my pumpkin seeds. I can't wait, I love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We still need to get a pumpkin that we're going to carve on Saturday or Sunday and yes we'll roast the pumpkin seeds. Last year Thomas got a great recipe for roasting pumpkin seeds. He's excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm calling, I want that recipe!!! Today's the day because I'm afraid if I wait someone will take my pumpkin off the porch tonight and it will be smashed all over the road when I get up in the morning.

    ReplyDelete