Monday, October 18, 2010

Life is Good

It's so nice not having to wake Julia up in the morning. Usually she wakes up at about 7:30-7:45 but today she slept until 8:45 and it was nice being able to let her sleep. It was one of those days where I'm so thankful that I don't have to rush around in the morning to get her ready to leave so I could get to work. It's great being able to stay home with her and relax in the mornings and take our time. Before we went downstairs this morning Julia got into the closet and found a book with pictures of lots of cars and sat down (in the closet) and started to look at it, all she wanted to do was read. I know this never would happen if we had to get out the door early. I'm very fortunate to be able to stay home with her and enjoy all the little things along with the big things...thanks Thomas! Just in case you're wondering the book Julia picked out was Five Little Monkeys Wash the Car.

1 comment:

  1. You are making me cry. I love the fact that you stay home with her too, it makes her life so much better and she will be definitely prepared to enter school and meet with success!!!!

    ReplyDelete