Friday, June 3, 2016

Andrew Turns 5

My little Andrew isn't so little anymore...especially since he's now 5 years old.  He wanted a Batman party even though he's never seen a Batman show before but I guess they play superheroes at school so I made him a Happy Birthday Batman banner.


So excited to open his presents!


I loved the Mr. and Mrs. books when I was little.


Some legos from Nana and Papa.


Putting together his new lego sets.


Batman lego guys.


Andrew has gotten very good at putting the lego sets together.


Nana and Julia made Andrew an ice cream cake.  It was delicious!


One of the gifts from Grandma was a Star Wars sticker book.


The one gift Mommy and Daddy gave Andrew was this fun swing for our playground.


They can both ride together and love it!


Look at those two cute smiles!


Swinging and relaxing for this birthday boy!


Or you can even stand and swing.


Love this photo of Julia and Andrew....one of my favorites!


Need to have good balance.


How awesome was it that Nana was here for Andrew's birthday again this year.


Look how excited he looks.


Happy little guy.  He was so excited about his birthday.


Taking a moment to smile at Julia who was taking a video.


Making a wish as he turns 5.


Love this little family of mine.


Me and my little guy who is wearing his new Star Wars pajamas from Team Dennison.

4 comments:

  1. He is so cute. I want to go wake him up and hug him before he gets any older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, I love Andrews bright smile when we are singing to him and he's getting ready to blow out his candles. I'm so glad I got to make his ice cream cake with Julia again this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot to mention how impressed I am with his concentration. The way he works on those Legos is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He loves putting together legos!

    ReplyDelete