Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Julia Turns 7

How in the world do I have a 7 year old?  I mean I know I'm old enough to have a 7 year old but it really seems like she was just a baby.  Before I know it she'll be off to college and I'll be devastated. She truly is such a sweet girl who I love more than she will ever know.  We all woke her up a little early so she could open a present and have just a few extra minutes with her before our day began.


She was so excited about her first present of Shopkins Season 4.


Her new favorite Shopkin was a toilet which she thought was so funny named Flushes.


New toys are always so much fun!


Enjoying breakfast in bed too on her birthday.


Hug for Andrew before leaving for school!


Cookie cake to celebrate her birthday with her class.


Standing on a chair while her classmates sing happy birthday.


Andrew's present for Julia.


More Shopkins.


A nice hug which clearly caught Andrew of guard since she loved the present he picked out for her.


Opening presents from Mommy and Daddy.


American Girl pajamas that match her doll.


She loved those...actually she loved all her presents.  


After bath and wearing her new jammies opening presents with Nana and Papa on Facetime.


The Shopkins ice cream truck was a big hit!


Lots of fun Barbie toys too.


7 candles for our 7 year old girl.  Looking forward to another great year with Julia.


Ready to make a wish.


This year Julia never saw me working on the banner so I think she was a little surprised there was one this year.  She always loves the birthday banner!


Unfortunately Thomas had a night meeting on Julia's birthday but fortunately he came home at 4 and was around to open presents, eat dinner and enjoy cake before returning to work.  Gotta love the photo Andrew took of me with my little girl.  


Love these two!  Happy 7th Birthday to our little miracle! 

2 comments:

  1. Andrew is so funny with that crazy face he is making during Julia's hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Andrew's face with the hug too. All the pictures are great and I loved seeing how excited Julia was. I'm sad that she is seven years old too. I want her to stay just the way she is, perfect.

    ReplyDelete