Monday, August 31, 2015

Andrew's First Day of 4 Year Pre-K

Can you believe it but this little guy is in 4 year pre-k?  What happen to my baby boy?


Andrew was all excited for school to start and let's hope his excitement continues as the year goes on. I know I'm biased but wow he's such a handsome little boy!


Bringing in some chocolate treats for his teachers.


Ready to go to class!

He was so cute unpacking his bag and putting everything away.


I love this one!  Andrew ready to meet some new friends in his class this year.


Getting to play with play-doh on the first day of school.


Mrs. Marker, Andrew and Mrs. Knight.  We're so excited for a great year!


A little first day of school surprise.


Another transformer named Salvage.


And a transformer book. 


Along with a treat at Dairy Queen to start the year off.


Julia loved the treat too!


Daddy was able to join us while we celebrated Andrew's first day of school.  Interestingly enough I told Andrew I missed him and asked if he missed me but Andrew tells it how it is and said, 'not at all.'  Kinda made me a little sad inside but so glad he had fun and it's much better than having him cry when I drop him off so I'll take it.  I asked Andrew about what he did at school and I was impressed he actually told me the name of the two books his teacher read that day as compared to last year he would always tell me I don't know when I asked about his day. I hope he meets another good friend this year like he did last year.

1 comment:

  1. I loved everyone of the pictures! Andrew sure does look like he likes his school. Very impressed he told you about the stories his teacher read to him. ๐Ÿ“š ๐Ÿ˜‰

    ReplyDelete