Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Syracuse Basketball

One of Thomas' Christmas presents was tickets for Andrew and him to see Syracuse basketball play here in Atlanta verse Georgia Tech.  It was a chilly night to be heading downtown but that didn't matter to these two boys!


Ready to cheer for the Syracuse Orange.


Boys are ready to go!


 Andrew loves popcorn!


Andrew and Daddy at the game!  So excited these boys got to go see the game and Syracuse even won right at the last few seconds which made for an exciting game.  Thomas said when he was cheering and saying things like defense, Andrew would copy what he said and would yell defense!  I would have loved to see him cheering for Syracuse...I'm sure it was super cute!

2 comments:

  1. What a fun night! I hope we can see another game next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Andrew goes to Syracuse, then I will be able to see him, he can come over for dinner.

    ReplyDelete