Monday, January 26, 2015

Julia Turns 6

I know I say it every year but it's hard to believe I have a six year old!  It's amazing how fast each year goes by and I'm just loving the time I get to spend with sweet Julia.  Thomas and I woke her up and let her open two presents before school.  One was a necklace with a J charm on it and a beautiful new dress from Nana and Papa.  She was excited to wear her new outfit along with her necklace on her birthday.


Mondays are the days I volunteer in Julia's classroom which was perfect since that's when her birthday fell this year.  I brought her lunch from Chick-fil-A and then volunteered afterwards for Math Centers.  I love that I got to spend this extra time with her on her special day!


Once Daddy got home from work it was time for presents and boy oh boy was Julia excited!


She was all excited about getting a horse from American Girl which she named Hearts!


The other horse she got from American Girl she named Cinnamon.


Giving Cinnamon some love!


In addition to the horses she got the stable too!


Hearts turn for some loving from Julia.


A piece of leftover birthday cookie cake from her party sure was a yummy treat.


Making a wish!


I absolutely love that smile!  Happy 6th birthday beautiful girl!

1 comment:

  1. Great shots of our beautiful Julia. I love the dress, we need to go back to that store the next time I visit. They have such nice clothes.

    ReplyDelete