Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Tuesday afternoon

Tuesday was picture day at Julia's school and I decided to bring Andrew up there with hopes that the photographer might get a good photo of the two of them together.  I haven't seen the pictures she took yet but I don't think any of them came out since Andrew was holding his arms out and wanted me to pick him up.  I don't think his little bit of stranger anxiety would make for a good photo.  Hence I decided to get my own camera and see what I could get myself.  I got some good photos of them alone but nothing great of them together. Obviously the tractor in the barn was way more interesting than me taking photos.   Anyways, I hope you enjoy the photos!








2 comments:

  1. These pictures looks like they were taken by a professional photographer!!!! They are so beautiful, what a great idea. You have an eye for taking pictures Nicole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I wish I got a good one of the two of them looking at the camera but no such luck.

    ReplyDelete