Thursday, February 17, 2011

PBJ

Well I haven't updated the blog in a while so I figured I'd better post a picture soon of little love bug before February is a month of the past. Julia and I always eat lunch together and as I sit here I can't think of a day where I haven't eaten lunch with her. I'm sure there has been a few but not many. I'm pretty lucky that I get to eat lunch with her everyday as I'm sure many parents would love to be able to do that. She's eating her PBJ sandwich and lately she likes to open it up and lick the inside and then close it up and continue eating. She has been so much fun and we're lucky to have her in our lives. Lately we've been enjoying some nice weather and we're looking forward to when it stays around.

1 comment:

  1. She is such a BEAUTY, sitting there looking at her pbj. Just adorable. I can't believe that she is 2 already. Yes, I agree, so many parents miss out on watching their child grow and explore their world.

    ReplyDelete