Tuesday, November 16, 2010

New Chair

Last night we gave Julia her very own chair and she loves it. It's the perfect size for her and there's even enough room for Elmo. She was pretty funny sitting there last night and saying 'cheese' when I was taking her picture. My little girl is growing up and looking more and more like a big girl everyday.


This morning Julia sat in her chair and watched Sesame Street and played with her Sesame Street music player she got from Grandma. Of course Elmo joined her.

1 comment:

  1. It's so cute, I love it, what a GREAT idea. Thomas used to sit in a cardboard box that was his toy box. He took all the toys out and put a little pillow in and watched The Brady Family every night. I can still see him in it, in fact, I have a picture of him in it, I will look for it and bring it with me to show you. Julia is sooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete