Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Tons of Walking

Here's another video so you can see how good Julia has gotten with her walking! She's been doing a ton of walking lately. Last week we went to the park and she walked a ton and then yesterday we went to Target and she walked all around the store...she loved how there were so many things right at her level. At home she'll be holding onto a chair and before you know it she has let go and starts walking on her own. It totally freaks me out especially when she's on the hardwoods but I remember not long ago it scared me when she was just standing and holding onto something if she was on the hardwoods. I'm sure before long it won't worry me and there will be something else for me to worry about. She's fallen a bunch but only got hurt once so far. It's so exciting to see how proud she is of herself!

1 comment:

  1. Julia
    Hello from Nana Farrell, Aunt Lynne and Nana we are so proud of you!!! You look so cute walking all around. I love that cute outfit, I am so glad that it fits you.

    Love
    Nana

    ReplyDelete