Friday, August 27, 2010

Just Like Mommy

On our way back from the park on Sunday Julia enjoyed playing with my sunglasses. She kept putting them on and taking them off. She's just so much fun to be around! Last night before bed she gave me a kiss on one cheek and then turned my head and gave me a kiss on the other cheek and turned my head and kept doing it over and over. It was the best and it just melted my heart - she's such a little love bug. She's saying more words nowadays such as 'please, cheese, tree, shoes, hi, bye, and of course dada but not much mama' but I'm sure that will come. I just can't tell everyone enough how much fun she is and I love being able to stay home with her rather than only seeing her for a few hours a day. Thanks Thomas! :)

2 comments:

  1. There is no one that I would rather have with our little baby than you, NICOLE!!! You are doing the BEST job with Julia!!!!!

    Nana

    ReplyDelete