Thursday, January 7, 2010

Standing up!

I know I haven't updated my blog in a while but Thomas was sick and then I got sick and shortly there after Julia did too. Hence, we were working on little sleep since the only way Julia will sleep when she's sick is if you hold her. Luckily it was the weekend and Thomas and I took shifts during the night since Thomas didn't have to work. Not easy on us but at least she got some much needed rest. Anyways, lately we've been working hard on standing up and putting weight on her legs. For a long time Julia's legs would just collapse because they weren't strong enough to support any weight. As you can see she's doing great and is now standing for longer periods of time with mom or dad right by her side for when she gets tired. I must say I love her little outfit too...her first pair of jeans. Isn't she so stylish?

No comments:

Post a Comment